(1) Other Web site owners (‘Site owners’) may only create a link from their respective Web sites to the home page of the PSE Website, https://www.pse.com.ph, upon prior written approval of PSE. For this purpose, kindly send requests for such approval to [email protected]. PSE reserves the right to require any additional information from applicants in assessing applications for consent. PSE reserves the right at all times to deny or not further respond to application for Links to its Website, notwithstanding requests for additional information.
(2) Site owners shall not create a link that contains a frame. All Links to the PSE Website shall only be through a separate browser window, with the URL address of the PSE clearly visible at the location bar.
(3) Any authority granted to site owners to link their Web sites to PSE Web site does not authorize the use of any of PSE’s trademarks or service marks known to be associated with the PSE. Site owners shall not use, copy or distribute any of PSE’s trademarks or service marks, regardless of the status of registration thereof, without separate and express written permission from the PSE.
(4) Site owners shall not copy, distribute or otherwise lift any of the contents of any of the PSE Web site without the prior written consent of PSE.
(5) Site owners agree, by linking to PSE Web site, that the laws of the Republic of the Philippines shall govern this Link Policy and the relationship of the Site owners with PSE with respect to the establishment and/or maintenance of such link. In case of any disputes arising from or as a result of such Links to PSE shall be filed with the proper court of law for and of the City of Taguig Metro Manila, Philippines, to the exclusion of all other venues.
(6) PSE reserves the right to exercise and exhaust any right, privilege or remedy available to it under this Link Policy and under law, in order to enforce and preserve its rights under this Link Policy, including, without limitation, instituting legal action and/or taking measures to deny access to PSE Web site from Web site of the corresponding Site owner.
(7) PSE reserves the right to change, alter, amend or suspend this Link Policy, without prior notice to Site owners nor to its users. Site owners shall be bound by any such change, alteration, amendment or suspension upon the posting of the same on this Web site.
(8) The above-mentioned linking policies apply not only to Website Links but also to those forwarded in e-mail, newsgroups and mailing lists.